Sunday, January 25, 2009

First

Welcome to my blog. In this and in all other posts, I will be short and simple. That may sound funny as the salutatory note to a body of writing whose very existence is optional. Shouldn't the ultimate in blog brevity be no blog at all?

Yet there are things that I want to say and share, so there will be a blog and now there is one. My promise is to not waste your time. You will know what a post is about within one sentence of its beginning. Every post will really be about the stated topic. So will every sentence in each post. I will strive to not ramble. I will keep myself out of the post, unless the topic is myself. I intend to keep posts of the latter category to a minimum. If that doesn't work out, I'll start a different blog and move those posts there.

I will be writing about software development, finance, life in NYC, politics, literature, games, and culture. Food, drink, and music may also find their way inside (edited on 4/26/2009 to reflect reality). You are free to read, skip, comment, link, subscribe, syndicate, consume, and digest.

No comments:

Post a Comment